|Welcome to ChatRouletteGifs.com.
We are your number one source for animated gifs that you can use with the
program on ChatRoulette.com.
So you may be wondering what animated gifs have to do with chatting on a webcam over ChatRoulette. Well, if you download and install a neat program called ManyCam, you are able to choose an animated gif that you want to be displayed as your webcam image. So you can connect with people over ChatRoulette and make them think that the animated gif you are using in ManyCam is actually you. See below for an example of a classic ChatRoulette trolling effort using one of our GIFS and ManyCam:
Once you get this up and running yourself, be sure to come back to our site and post the evidence of your hard-earned trolling in our ChatRoulette Trolling Gallery. To save a picture of your trolling efforts, simply hit the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard, then paste the screenshot into your favourite paint or photoshop program to save the image in all its glory.
September 2010: PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT UPDATE!
It has come to our attention that
the latest revision of ChatRoullette has made it so the Manycam program
no longer works with their site. If you find that to be the case, then
please check our list of other
sites like ChatRoulette. This page has a list of other sites that
function essentially the same as ChatRoulette, but still work with the
ManyCam program. You can still follow the instructions below to setup ManyCam,
as they will still work no matter what site you decide to use.
1. First download and install ManyCam. Pay attention during the setup process as it asks you if you would like to change your home page and search provider. Make sure you uncheck those options if you are not interested.
2. Now you should see the ManyCam icon at the right of your taskbar. Double click this icon to bring up the program.
3. Now click on the SOURCES link at the top of the program. On the left of the screen you will see a link called STILL IMAGES. Click that.
4. Now you can click the OPEN NEW FILE link in the center of the screen. This will allow you to browse to the folder you have saved your animated gifs to.
5. Now simply select the animated gif you want to use. It's that simple.
6. Now when you enter the ChatRoulette website, whatever image you have selected in ManyCam will appear as your webcam stream.
7. One final option that you should do is to remove the ManyCam watermark that shows up on your screen. To do this, simply click EFFECTS at the top of the screen, then click TEXT OVER VIDEO on the left of the screen, and then uncheck the box that says "Show ManyCam.com Logo"
Copyright 2012 ChatRouletteGIFS.com
This site is not affiliated with ChatRoulette.com or ManyCam.com in any way,